T20 World Cup 2024: Virat Kohli pens a sweet note for wifey Anushka Sharma after the big win;

The weekend was incredible. There was a lot of keep the people of India entertained. While Prabhas and Deepika Padukone‘s movie Kalki 2898 AD made great money at the box office, the T20 World Cup 2024 final took place on Saturday. India played against South Africa and we won! After 17 long years, World Cup came home. Since then, on social media, netizens are only celebrating and cherishing all the moments of Team India post the World Cup 2024 win. Now, Virat Kohli took to his social media account to pen a note for wifey Anushka Sharma.

TV news and Entertainment News are now easily available, follow BollywoodLife on WhatsApp.

Virat Kohli announced his retirement from T20 International format. Fans are very emotional as he played his last T20 Internationals and even won for India. He was the Man of the Match. Basking in all the success and glory, Virat Kohli took time out to make an appreciation post for his wifey Anushka Sharma. Sharing a candid picture, he wrote that nothing would have been possible without her. He stated that she keeps him humble and grounded adding that she says everything with honesty. He further added, “I couldn’t be more grateful for you. This victory is as much yours as it’s mine. Thank you and I love you for being YOU.” Fans are reacting to the post and calling the ‘King and Queen’.

Check out Virat Kohli’s post below:

Throwback to when Anushka-Virat’s baby no 2 announcement

After India’s T20 World Cup 2024 win, Anushka Sharma penned a note for team India and hubby Virat Kohli. She shared daughter Vamika’s reaction as she saw the players crying post they registered victory. Vamika was concerned if all the players had anyone to hug them and Anushka had the best reaction. She said, “Yes, My darling, they were hugged by 1.5 billion people. What a phenomenal victory and what a legendary achievement!! CHAMPIONS – CONGRATULATIONS!” She also made another special post for none other than Virat Kohli. These two indeed are couple goals PRO MAX version.

By Dhwaj

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *